Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pudding Mix - Show at the Elliott Fouts Gallery

Coming this February, I will be exhibiting at the Elliott Fouts Gallery along with Philippe Gandiol and Marie Therese Brown.

This painting is 12 x 27 on canvas. These packages of puddling mixes date back to the 1960's. This will be on exhibit and available starting February.

I will be exhibiting a number of paintings that involve many of my nostalgic food packaging art.

Along with these paintings, I will be exhibiting my small series of paintings called "4 x 4". These small paintings are perhaps my favorite and more intimate pieces. I feel like I am creating something personal and close to me to share. Many of these paintings are paintings of marbles, tea sets, flowers and a variety of subjects. I am debating on expanding my subject to portraits and landscapes. Whatever the case, these little paintings are fun to create.

1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Good luck with this show! Your paintings are beautiful, and pudding, is, well... so perfect!