Friday, December 04, 2009

Twin Banana's Still Life

I completed this small painting (9" x 12" on canvas) last week. It is being shipped to the Elliott Fouts Gallery tomorrow for my opening with David Lobenberg February 2010. I am very fortunate to have the luxury to work with Elliott who has given me this opportunity to exhibit my new work. In this day and age with the economy the way it is, I am honored to being given a chance to showcase some of my work. If you want to see a peek of the show contact the Gallery and they will make arrangements to send you some of images that will be on display.

3 comments:

Carol H. said...

Nice work, Vic! It's hard to get a creative composition out of a banana, but you've done it :-)

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

I love the bananas, wow, looks like I could pick them up and eat them.

Vic said...

Thank you Valerie and Carol. I appreciate the comments. Hope you had a good Holiday weekend. Wish you the best in the New Year.